Platform & Supplier Integration
TAKE Solutions' deep domain expertise in systems allows OneSCM to be integrated in a variety of ways to ensure that all existing data sources and business processes can be utilized to deliver smarter collaboration and faster execution throughout the supply chain.
Integration with existing platforms and suppliers is offered in two forms: Loose and Tight integration. Both forms of integration can be managed through the single OneSCM interface, enabling companies to tailor integration based on the technology capabilities across their trading partner networks.
Loose integration offers:
- Common interface for exchanging data across systems
- Independent operation
- Integration of common data format, schema, and communication transport method
Loose integration is more common with companies that operate multiple back-end systems, or small- to mid-sized partners.
Tight integration offers:
- Systems behave as one seamless product
- Enterprise systems use the interface of one system as a standard for integration
- Both systems are aware of some aspects of the implementation of the other system
Tight integration is more common with companies that operate large, tier-one ERP's such as Oracle or SAP, and/or select trading partners that represent a large amount of spend.